Clay and Garrett return to the mics to talk Southern Scuffle happenings, what’s the deal with Gavin Teasdale and how Penn State sets up for B1G dual season.
Also, we want to hear from you guys about how you feel the season has played out. Has there been the typical excitement you expected?
What are you most looking forward to coming up, and what type of mailbag questions might you have for an upcoming episode with PSU not really having a big dual until February.
In this episode we talk:
- The Gavin Teasdale saga
- RBY looking sort of bad, then really good, then sort of silly.
- Where we think Brady Berge fits in the national picture at 149.
- How many teams nationwide could Bo Pipher start for?
- Why is Clay still hesitant regarding Cenzo?
- Did Penn State wrestle well in Chattanooga?
- Is Anthony Cassar still a true title contender?
All that and more.
As always, the episode can be found below or on iTunes, Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Google Play Music.
Leave us any questions you may have regarding the season to come below as well as any suggestions for guests you’d be interested in having on in upcoming episodes as we try to fight through a bit of a January lull in the action.
P.S. - We understand that recent episodes have neither met your standards or ours. Which is why we want to hear from you about what you’d like more us, less of and what you want to happen differently to ensure we close the season strongly heading into March. Please leave us comments below letting us know what you guys want to hear about as well as any mailbag questions you have for an upcoming episode.