Here is the updated list of PSUers in the NFL:
Rookie players in italics
Arizona Cardinals: Gerald Hodges, A.Q. Shipley*
Atlanta Falcons: Jack Crawford
Carolina Panthers: Brendan Mahon
Cincinnati Bengals: Brandon Bell
Cleveland Browns: Anthony Zettel
Chicago Bears: Adrian Amos, Allen Robinson
Dallas Cowboys: Sean Lee
Denver Broncos: DaeSean Hamilton
Indianapolis Colts: Ross Travis
Kansas City Chiefs: Jordan Lucas
Los Angeles Chargers: Trevor Williams*
Los Angeles Rams: Garrett Sickels*
Miami Dolphins: Mike Gesicki, Mike Hull*, Cameron Wake
New England Patriots: Chris Hogan
New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, Nate Stupar, Grant Haley
Oakland Raiders: Jason Cabinda
Philadelphia Eagles: Stefen Wisniewski
Pittsburgh Steelers: Marcus Allen, Jesse James
Seattle Seahawks: Sam Ficken
San Francisco 49ers: Garry Gilliam, Robbie Gould
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chris Godwin, Carl Nassib, Donovan Smith
Tennessee Titans: Austin Johnson, DaQuan Jones
Washington Redskins: Troy Apke*
* On IR
- After playing just four snaps last week, the Cowboys’ Sean Lee had seven tackles for the Cowboys in their 30-22 loss to the Rams.
- The Chiefs’ Jordan Lucas had four tackles in the Chiefs’ 31-13 victory.
- The Patriots’ Chris Hogan had three catches for 13 yards on five targets in the Patriots’ 41-28 victory over the Chargers.
- The Eagles’ Stefen Wisniewski played at right guard after Brandon Brooks left with an injury. Wisniewski led the push on Nick Foles’ QB sneak touchdown to give the defending Super Bowl champions a 14-0 advantage, and combined with the rest of the offensive line to not allow a sack the entire game. Despite his efforts, the Eagles fell to the Saints 20-14.
- The Seahawks signed Sam Ficken to a reserve/futures contract. Ficken will be a part of the team’s roster on March 13.