Here is the updated list of PSUers in the NFL:
Rookie players in italics
Arizona Cardinals: Gerald Hodges, A.Q. Shipley*
Atlanta Falcons: Jack Crawford
Carolina Panthers: Brendan Mahon
Cincinnati Bengals: Brandon Bell
Cleveland Browns: Anthony Zettel
Chicago Bears: Adrian Amos, Allen Robinson
Dallas Cowboys: Sean Lee
Denver Broncos: DaeSean Hamilton
Indianapolis Colts: Ross Travis
Kansas City Chiefs: Jordan Lucas
Los Angeles Chargers: Trevor Williams*
Los Angeles Rams: Garrett Sickels*
Miami Dolphins: Mike Gesicki, Mike Hull*, Cameron Wake
New England Patriots: Chris Hogan
New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, Nate Stupar, Grant Haley
Oakland Raiders: Jason Cabinda
Philadelphia Eagles: Stefen Wisniewski
Pittsburgh Steelers: Marcus Allen, Jesse James
San Francisco 49ers: Garry Gilliam, Robbie Gould
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chris Godwin, Carl Nassib, Donovan Smith
Tennessee Titans: Austin Johnson, DaQuan Jones
Washington Redskins: Troy Apke*
* On IR
- The Bucs’ Chris Godwin had six catches for 114 yards and two touchdowns:
Winston to Godwin Part 2.— Tampa Bay Buccaneers (@Buccaneers) December 30, 2018
Bucs up 1! pic.twitter.com/qwiHqRxVJ3
- The Giants’ Saquon Barkley had four catches for 33 yards and 17 carries for 109 yards, as well as an rushing touchdown:
(That was dangerously close to a fumble, but still...what hops.)
More perspective on Barkley’s rookie season:
His 11 rushing touchdowns are the most by a rookie in the history of the Giants.
His 91 receptions is the most ever for a rookie running back in a season, passing Reggie Bush’s 88:
Barkley also is the third first-year back ever with 2,000 total yards (Edgerrin James and Eric Dickerson are the others):
Finally, his seven 100-yard games this season is tied for the league lead.
- The Patriots’ Chris Hogan had six catches for 64 yards.
- The Bears’ Adrian Amos had five tackles.
- The Cardinals’ Gerald Hodges had five tackles.
- The Broncos’ DaeSean Hamilton had five catches for 49 yards.
- The 49ers’ Robbie Gould made all four of his kicks, including one field goal.
- The Dolphins’ Cameron Wake had four tackles.
- The Dolphins’ Mike Hull had three tackles.
- The Cowboys’ Sean Lee had three tackles.
- The Giants’ Grant Haley had three tackles. Haley sustained a concussion and did not finish the game.
- The Titans’ DaQuan Jones had two tackles.
- The Chiefs’ Jordan Lucas had two tackles.
- The Titans’ Austin Johnson had one tackle.
- The Raiders’ Jason Cabinda had one tackle.
- The Steelers’ Marcus Allen had one tackle.
- The Bengals’ Brandon Bell had one tackle.
- The Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki had one catch for 18 yards.
- The Falcons’ Jack Crawford had one tackle.
- The Steelers’ Jesse James was targeted once, but did not record a reception.