Penn State knocked off the first of its two toughest tests of the season last Friday when Michigan rolled into town.
This week, the Nittany Lions head to St. John Arena for a showdown with the Buckeyes and the MatCast covers everything you should be keeping an eye on.
In this episode we discuss.
- Roman Bravo-Young’s health or lack thereof
- What to read into Cael Sanderson’s comments
- How to pronounce Scott Stossel’s last name
- Whether Nick Lee wrestled his best match of the season last week
- Is Michigan or OSU the bigger dual threat
- How far behind Myles Martin is Shakur Rasheed and how healthy is Rasheed
- WIll Bo Nickal make history in the March at the NCAA Tournament
All that and more on this episode, plus we still have a special offer for you.
Using promo code “BSD” you can save $5 off this year’s comprehensive NCAA Wrestling Tournament Guide put together by MatTalkOnline’s creator himself, Jason Bryant.
The guide can be found here and while you’re more than welcome to spend the $20 that it normally costs and enrich Jason, who is a great guy, you can save $5 again by using promo code “BSD.”
As always, the episode can be found posted below as well as on iTunes, Apple Podcats, Spotify and Google Play Music.