Do to a some slight technical difficulties and some human error by the dunce that is writing this piece, the MatCast NCAA Tournament preview has been condensed from three shorter episodes to one gargantuan episode.
Think of it like the Fogo de Chao of NCAA wrestling tournament preview pods.
In the episode we go through:
- Champions at each weight
- All-Americans at each weight
- How we think Penn Staters will fare
- Our All-Name team selections
- How to win your tournament fantasy pool
- BetDSI odds and where we think there’s money to be made
- Whether PSU can break the scoring record and/or the record for margin of victory
Additionally, if you truly want to know what’s going on this weekend, the best way to do so is by purchasing Jason Bryant’s 2019 NCAA Tournament Wrestling Preview Guide.
The guide is a 200-plus page digital download that tells you anything and everything you could possibly want to know about this tournament and tournament’s past.
It’s available at the link above and because you guys are so awesome, you can save 25 percent with promo code ‘BSD.’
So help Jason out, help us out, but most of all help yourself out!
As always, the episode is linked below but can also be found on iTunes, Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Play Music.
With all that out of the way, have at it!