Despite its utter dominance at the NCAA Tournament, Penn State wrestling has won just one of the last three Big Ten Tournaments.
That’s likely to change this year as the Nittany Lions head to Minneapolis as the heavy favorites.
Clay and Garrett break down the brackets and get into tournament implications and more on this episode of the BSD MatCast.
- Will Devin Schnupp qualify for NCAAs.
- How does RBY’s seeding help/hurt him? Will he wrestle to seed? How highly can he be seeded at NCAAs?
- Can Nick Lee do it again?
- Will Brady Berge grab one of the six conference bids to NCAAs?
- Cenzo-Bull round 2.
- Shakur got a tad bit lucky.
- Cassar-Gable round 1.
All that and more on this episode PLUS
***You can STILL get a $5 discount on Jason Bryant’s fabulous, comprehensive NCAA Wrestling preview guide using PROMO CODE “BSD”***
The guide is $20 normally but as a listener and/or reader you get 25% off discount with promo code “BSD”
You can find that link HERE.
As always, the pod can be found linked below or on iTunes, Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Google Play Music.