Here is the current list of Nittany Lions active in the NFL:
Arizona Cardinals: A.Q. Shipley
Atlanta Falcons: Jack Crawford
Baltimore Ravens: Trace McSorley
Buffalo Bills: Ryan Bates
Carolina Panthers: Chris Hogan
Chicago Bears: Allen Robinson
Dallas Cowboys: Sean Lee, Connor McGovern (IR)
Denver Broncos: DaeSean Hamilton,
Detroit Lions: Jesse James, Amani Oruwariye
Green Bay Packers: Adrian Amos
Kansas City Chiefs: Jordan Lucas
Los Angeles Chargers: Trevor Williams
Los Angeles Rams: Nick Scott
Miami Dolphins: Mike Gesicki, Mike Hull
New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, Grant Haley
New York Jets: Sam Ficken
Philadelphia Eagles: Shareef Miller, Miles Sanders
San Francisco 49ers: Robbie Gould
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Chris Godwin, Carl Nassib, Donovan Smith
Tennessee Titans: Austin Johnson, DaQuan Jones, Cameron Wake
Washington Redskins: Troy Apke
- The Packers’ Adrian Amos had seven tackles.
- Carl Nassib had four tackles, including a sack, and recovered a fumble for the Bucs:
Other Notable Numbers:
- Saquon Barkley had eight carries for 10 yards and four catches for 27 yards for the Giants, but exited the game with an ankle injury. Barkley suffered a high-ankle sprain, which will cause him to miss up to eight weeks.
- The Bears’ Allen Robinson had six catches for 60 yards.
- Miles Sanders fumbled twice, but had 13 carries for 53 yards, two catches for 73 yards, and three kick returns for 54 yards for the Eagles.
- Chris Godwin had three catches for 40 yards, as well as one tackle for the Bucs.
- Robbie Gould made all four of his kicks, three extra points and one field goal, for the 49ers.
- Mike Gesicki had three catches for nine yards for the Dolphins.
- Grant Haley had two tackles for the Giants.
- Sam Ficken made both of his extra points for the Jets.
- Jordan Lucas had one tackle for the Chiefs.
- Jack Crawford had one tackle for the Falcons.
- Chris Hogan had one catch for six yards for the Panthers.
- DaQuan Jones had one tackle for the Titans.
- Jesse James was targeted once but did not record a reception for the Lions.