Earlier today, the Big Ten announced their television schedule for all conference basketball games in the upcoming season. Penn State followed shortly with an announcement of their own that almost all of the tip-off times had been settled.
The full time/TV schedule can be seen here, but here are some notable items:
- The first two games of the season (Maryland-Eastern Shore and Wagner) will only be viewable on BTN-Plus online.
- The November 14th clash with Georgetown as part of the Gavitt Games will be televised on FS1 at 6:30 PM ET
- The first game of the Preseason NIT in Brooklyn will tip-off on ESPN2 on Thanksgiving Eve. The second game will be played on Black Friday and will air on either ESPN2, ESPNU, or ESPN News.
- The Nittany Lions will tip-off against Iowa at the Palestra at 2:00 PM ET on January 4th. BTN will televised that one.
- No CBS games this year, but home dates with Maryland (Dec. 10th), Ohio State (Jan. 18th), and Michigan State (March 3rd) are amongst the Big Ten clashes that will air on the ESPN family of networks.