Confirmed: Dwight Galt is putting Sean Clifford through the Rocky IV training montage.
- Pencil Cliff in for a “If I can change, you can change, everybody can change” speech during Senior Day.
Juice Scruggs is putting in work and turning all of the heads this spring.
- It’s hard to say whether Scruggs or Nick Tarburton is receiving more praise from the coaching staff this offseason. Which one are you more excited to watch in the fall?
MASCOT DEATH BATTLE GO
- Yeah, dragons are pretty tough to beat, I get that.
In a more pertinent bracket, it’s time for the annual Creamery Flavor Madness.
- I personally am a big fan of both Grilled Stickies and Peanut Butter Cup, so that matchup is a heart-breaker.
What do Penn State wrestling fans have to look forward to next season?
- One of the things I miss most from giving up cable is watching wrestling on BTN.
The senior class is speaking out after yesterday’s news that only freshmen students will be able to attend the annual Blue and White Game.
- I sympathize with their situation. I don’t think that the university will turn around and rescind the freshmen’s right to attend in place of the seniors, but maybe they can allow some seniors to attend while reducing the amount of freshmen?