As we get closer to the 2021 NFL Draft, taking place from April 29th until May 1st, let’s look at where our beloved former Nittany Lions are predicted to end up according to various gurus.
Draft sites used: ESPN (Kiper/McShay), NFL Network, CBS Sports, Pro Football Network, Sporting News, PFF
Micah Parsons: 7th, 11th, 14th, 21st, 29th
- Kiper’s Mock Draft 3.0 includes a ton of trades (ironically not the ones that occurred just a few days after he posted it), and puts Micah 14th to Denver.
- Chad Reuter’s March 26th draft remains steady with Parsons in Detroit at 7.
- Pro Football Network’s March 28th draft now has Micah all the way down to 21 with Washington. No me gusta.
- Three of CBS Sports’ draft experts have Parsons in two different places: Josh Edwards and Ryan Wilson give Micah to THE New York Football Giants at 11, while Chris Trapasso is not as smart and projects the linebacker 29th to Green Bay.
- Sporting News’ March 28th mock marks Parsons for Minnesota at 14.
Jayson Oweh: 27th, 30th, 32nd
- Oweh is now into the first round, going 30th to Atlanta by Chad Reuter.
- Pro Football Network has the DE at 32 to Tampa Bay.
- CBS Sports’ Josh Edwards also has Oweh 32nd to the Bucs.
- Oweh is moved back to Baltimore at 27, according to Sporting News.
Pat Freiermuth: 33rd, 45th
- JReuter now has Freiermuth in the second round to the Reuter has Freiermuth starting Round 2 and landing in Jacksonville.
- Pro Football Network also has Free Moose in Jacksonville, but at pick 45 after a trade with Marty Leap’s Vikings.
No new moves for either Shaka Toney or Michal Menet.
Lots of movement due to the trades, but surprisingly not as much movement for Oweh (with a few exceptions). We will have at least one more April draft round-up. Stay tuned!