Session II, Saturday, March 6
- 7:30 p.m.
- 4 Mats
- Championship Semifinals
- Consolation Bloodround
- Consolation Quarterfinals
How to Watch
- Big Ten Network: roving mat coverage, perhaps some split screens. All Producer-dictated; you get what they serve.
- BTN Plus ($): individual mat cams for all for mats, selectable by us!
How to Listen
Penn State Matchups
- Updated, full brackets, via GoPSUSports
- Bout-by-bout team scoring sheet for PSU, Iowa & Michigan, via yours truly. Apologies to Nebraska, who fell outside my scope on this day.
- Full conference Team and Individual scoring, via the Penn State Wrestling Club
Everybody in the Semis (RBY, Nick Lee, Starocci, Brooks) has qualified for Nationals.
Everybody in the Bloodround (Howard, Bartlett, Berge, Joe Lee, Beard & Kerk) needs to win at least their first one to qualify for Nationals.
If everybody does that, Howard, Berge, and Joe Lee will qualify, but Bartlett, Beard and Kerk will still need to win another after that.
Anybody who loses in the Bloodround tonight will miss out on automatically qualifying, but may still have a 9th-place bracket bout that will help their chances of receiving an at-large bid to St. Louis.