As we get closer to the 2021 NFL Draft, taking place from April 29th until May 1st, let’s look at where our beloved former Nittany Lions are predicted to end up according to various gurus.
Here’s a link to our late February post, our early March post, our late March post, our early April post, and our mid-April post.
Draft sites used: ESPN (Kiper/McShay), NFL Network, CBS Sports, Pro Football Network, Sporting News, PFF
Italics denotes new pick selections
Micah Parsons: 7th, 9th, 11th, 12th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 19th, 21st, 29th
- In Kiper and McShay’s combined mock draft, Kiper selected Parsons 15th to the Lions,
- ESPN’s Jeff Legwold ranked Micah 12th in his list of prospects
- Lastly for ESPN, Parsons is labelled the “most rangy linebacker” in the draft.
- Chad Reuter’s latest mock draft places the Harrisburg native in Detroit at No. 9.
- Pro Football Network’s final mock draft puts Parsons in Las Vegas to the Raiders.
- Here’s a look at CBS Sports’ draft experts’ final projections for Parsons:
- Ryan Wilson: 17th to the Raiders
- Chris Trapasso: 12th to the Eagles (please no)
- Josh Edwards: 19th to WFT (also no)
- Pete Prisco: 9th to the Broncos
Jayson Oweh: 24th, 27th, 30th, 31st, 32nd, 42nd, 47th, 58th
- Kiper picked Oweh 47th as the Chargers in his three-round mock with McShay.
- The defensive end came in 51st on Jeff Legwold’s top prospect list.
- Chad Reuter projects Oweh 30th to the Falcons.
- PFN believes Oweh will land in Buffalo with the 25th pick (after a trade with the Jaguars).
- Here’s a look at CBS Sports’ draft experts’ final projections for Oweh:
- Ryan Wilson: 31st to the Chiefs
- Josh Edwards: 27th to the Ravens
Pat Freiermuth: 25th, 33rd, 44th, 45th, 53rd, 54th, 85th
- Free Moose went 85th to the Titans in the three-round mock.
- Pat ranked 60th on Legwold’s prospect rankings.
- Freiermuth is bound for Dallas in the second round according to Chad Reuter.
- PFN puts Pat 53rd to Tennessee.
What do you think of these final projections? Excited for the draft, everyone?