Rasheed Walker returned to the Nittany Lions for the 2021 season, and should be a big reason for their success or failure on offense.
- I’d love him to stay another year in 2022, but that’s probably not happening...right?
Penn State’s linebacking corps looks to be even better than 2020.
- Stay tuned for our preview of that position next week! I’m really hoping to see Ellis Brooks on the field a lot, in addition to the three presumed starters.
Speaking of linebackers, a Nittany Lion target is down to seven potential landing spots.
- Not surprisingly, the Florida native has a lot of schools from the Sunshine State on his current list. However, USF is not among them (just an observation). Since he’s visiting Ann Arbor the next week, expect the Wolverines to be in this until the end.
The NLWC is the juggernaut that consistently reloads, no matter what state or university the wrestlers come from.
- I’m at best a casual wrestling fan, but it is no surprise that guys like Snyder and Gilman have chosen to train here given the coaching staff.
In NFL news...
A certain New York Giants running back received noteworthy praise from a former Alabama player.
- Do you think Saquon will put up numbers similar to 2018, or will he have lost a step following his injury?
Dolphins’ tight end Mike Gesicki is due for a new contract after this season-does he deserve a long-term deal with tons of guaranteed money?
- Yes, he definitely does. The question is, will Miami be smart enough to give me the payday that he has earned? Most mock drafts have the Dolphins taking either JaMarr Chase or Jaylen Waddle, both of whom would be a great pairing for Gesicki. However, if Miami takes Kyle Pitts at that spot, it could spell the end of his tenure with the Dolphins,