Harvard’s former OL will arrive on Penn State’s campus very shortly.
- As has been well-documented, the Nittany Lions have been fortunate to have a number of exceptionally intelligent offensive linemen. It’s always great to add a big dude who can play up to three different positions on the line.
In recruiting news, don’t give up hope on this de-committed player.
- Big credit to Ty Howle for picking up where Tyler Bowen left off in his recruitment. Very glad he has been the success that the BSD room thought he would be to this point.
After spring practice, what players seemingly took a step back, according to some.
- Disappointing to see Wilson on this list, and I’ll disagree there. I also object to Luketa’s inclusion. He has a chance to make a serious impact as a rush DE.
Now, the good news. What players stood out?
- No complaints with Jacobs or King. I’m hesitant to heap praise on this writer’s second selection, but perhaps he has turned the corner.
In Penn State grappler news, the rich get richer.
- If wrestling had signs like the football players do, non-zero chance that a “Dean’s List” sign appears in Rec Hall.
It appears that the university will not care if you listen to Alexander Hamilton in the fall.
- This reference was a stretch, I know.