Already considered a potential first-round draft choice, Rasheed Walker is primed for a breakout year.
- Very excited for Trautwein to help Rasheed make the next jump up to an elite offensive lineman.
Speaking of current team members ready to shine in 2021, a certain freshman defender has been crowned as a potential impact player.
- I couldn’t resist a good Dad-level pun. If the youngster pans out like he should, this secondary may be the strongest unit on the defensive side of the ball.
While we had lots of positive predictions last week, here’s a look at what Debbie Downer would like to see happen.
- It seems like a no-brainer that an awful start to the year could spell trouble for the Nittany Lions. Fingers crossed that they get past Auburn and Wisconsin, which should build confidence going forward.
This has been a conversation in the BSD Slack, but what game should be the Whiteout?
- I vote for Auburn. I agree that Michigan being the choice every other year is getting boring.
If you are a Penn State employee traveling on the school’s dime, you’ll never guess what you need to get!
- I suppose it makes sense. That’s all I will say.
Looking for plant-based meat alternatives? (Probably not in this crowd) Apparently there are multiple factors.
- Honestly, taste is the only thing that matters to me. I’ve tried a few plant-based meals because I’m supposed to eat less meat, and I’m just looking for something that tastes good. I suppose other people are more altruistic?