In case you didn’t realize this, the Scranton area has been quite good to Penn State football.
- It’s not just these five players who have left Northeast PA for Happy Valley (Paris Palmer, Brenon Thrift, and a few others come to mind).
- There is no party like a Scranton party because the Scranton party does not stop.
We have a destination for a former wide receiver.
- Best of luck, John!
The star running back of the Eagles will hopefully have a better season in 2021 than in 2020.
- In an ideal world, Miles goes for 1600 yards and 20 touchdowns, but the Eagles finish 5-12 :)
A Nittany Lion swimmer broke a Mexican national record this past week.
- He was also named to the Mexican Olympic team on Monday. Congrats Gabe!
- We at BSD speculate that Adam may head back to his budding career in politics, but time will tell.
Pro Football Focus certainly seems to like the Nittany Lions
The big news of the week: Name, Image, and Likeness:
Pennsylvania makes it official.
- I’m very interested to see how this all plays out. (At least it’s good news for a NCAA Football video game),
A former Nittany Lion offensive lineman and law graduate is invested in this fight.
- I actually had basketball class with Chima at PSU. He is a really good dude.