The Nittany Lions certainly have a stable of runners behind Sean Clifford.
- The biggest question seems to be who will be the odd man out. Many people seem to think it will be Ford, given the return of Cain and the emergence of Lee last season, with Holmes and Lovett fighting for the third spot. I do love a 1,000 yard rusher, but there is so much talent that it would be a shame to waste it.
- That said, Franklin’s comments in this article are definitely interesting to hear, so we’ll have to see how many of the #LawnBoyz get significant carries early on in 2021.
Penn State’s AD made her voice heard about the story of the moment: conference expansion.
- I haven’t always been the biggest fan of Barbour, but it’s good to hear her not try to AD-speak her way through things and admit that this is all about the money.
- It’s also nice to remember the variety of different schools and situations she’s been in, both big and small schools, and big and small conferences-it helps instill a tiny bit more confidence in her at Penn State through these eight years.
The former backup to Sean Clifford has a new job.
- Although I wish he had stayed, I’m happy that Kentucky is trusting him with the reins. Rooting for ya, buddy.
ICYMI, some critical quandaries for the Nittany Lions.
- Quarterback will probably be a question this whole year, but perhaps September 4th, October 9th, and October 30th will provide positive answers.
Finally, here’s SI’s predictions for the starting lineup.
- No big complaints, although I’d like to see Keaton Ellis get a ton of playing time at his new position.