Looking forward to Saturday’s game? So is Herbie!
- We all know this is a huge game, so it’s not surprising to see a potential CFP discussion start prior to the game in Madison.
- Look forward to our prediction post!
Speaking of the Nittany Lions, the presumptive starter is excited about his group’s potential.
- Give me all of the two-TE sets with Strange and Johnson. Imagine the potential...
Turning to the professional ranks, there’s some sad and some bad:
First, an offensive lineman is hanging it up after a couple Super Bowl rings.
- So long, Wis. Will he take his secondary education degree and go teach HS English now? (No, probably not-but it would be fun if he did.)
The Ravens made an unwise decision.
- Someone please pick him up! (I’ll take him on the Giants-he knows how to finish a run, unlike their current starter.)
The Creamery is on top of the dairy world.
- I don’t think I’ve actually tried it yet-only the ice cream and maybe the regular milk? I have to get it now!
Finally, ICYMI, it’s the sports story of the week.
- I love this, but I am also mystified as to how ESPN let this happen.