Here’s a list of the current Nittany Lions in the NFL:
Arizona Cardinals: Blake Gillikin, Jesse Luketa
Atlanta Falcons: Arnold Ebiketie
Baltimore Ravens: Odafe Oweh, Jordan Stout
Chicago Bears: Jaquan Brisker, Trace McSorley (practice squad)
Cincinnati Bengals: Nick Scott
Dallas Cowboys: Micah Parsons
Detroit Lions : Jason Cabinda
Green Bay Packers: Sean Clifford*, Rasheed Walker
Houston Texans: Juice Scruggs*
Indianapolis Colts: Will Fries
Jacksonville Jaguars: Brenton Strange*, Parker Washington*
Los Angeles Chargers: Austin Johnson
New England Patriots: Mike Gesicki
New York Jets: Adrian Amos
Pittsburgh Steelers: Pat Freiermuth, Joey Porter, Jr.*, Allen Robinson
Seattle Seahawks: Chris Stoll*
Washington Commanders: Tariq Castro-Fields*, Jahan Dotson, Mitchell Tinsley*
- The Giants’ Saquon Barkley had 13 carries for 83 yards, four catches for 57 yards, and two receiving touchdowns:
Hell of a 3rd down catch for Saquon Barkley pic.twitter.com/zVgBro6tqq— Bobby Skinner (@BobbySkinner_) November 19, 2023
- Jahan Dotson had three catches for 23 yards and a touchdown for the Commanders:
- Ji’Ayir Brown had an interception, four tackles and three pass breakups for the 49ers:
- Micah Parsons had six tackles, including 2.5 sacks, for the Cowboys.
- Odafe Oweh had three tackles, including a sack for the Ravens:
Other Notable Numbers:
- The Panthers’ Miles Sanders had 11 carries for 50 yards, and one catch for two yards.
- Chris Godwin had six catches for 39 yards for the Bucs.
- Joey Porter, Jr. had six tackles and a pass breakup for the Steelers.
- Jaquan Brisker had six tackles for the Bears.
- Adrian Amos had four tackles for the Jets.
- The Steelers’ Allen Robinson had three catches for 19 yards.
- Austin Johnson had two tackles for the Chargers.
- Pat Freiermuth had one catch for seven yards for the Steelers.
- Cam Brown had one tackle for the Giants.
- Blake Gillikin had two punts for an average of 53.5 yards per punt for the Cardinals.
- Jordan Stout had four punts for an average of 45.5 yards per punt for the Ravens.